Online Reputation Management | SEO Reputation Management
Today, it is more vital than ever that companies actively monitor and cultivate their online reputation. Your internet presence is often the first and most important impression that your company can make on potential customers. It is important that it not only be positive, but that it also results in new business. Our approach to online reputation management is to take a proactive approach by building up online assets and integrating SEO techniques with content development and social media.
- 85% of consumers use the Internet to find local businesses and 16% do so every week. (Search Engine Land)
- 92% of Internet users read product reviews and 89% of people say that reviews influence their purchasing decisions. (eTailing Group)
- 25% of search results for the world’s top 20 largest brands are links to user-generated content. (Socialnomics)
Reputation Management with SEO
Without search engine optimization, reputation management efforts tend to come up short. Why? Well, what is the point of creating a positive message online if no one can find it? After you create your brand’s message and develop the online assets to deliver that message, we optimize the message and the assets so that they appear higher in the search results. In turn, search engine reputation management makes your branded message visible to online consumers everywhere. Once your message is received, our reputation management will produce a noticeable change in the attitude towards your business and bottom-line.
Online reviews allow businesses to have active, positive participation from consumers and give consumers a solid foundation to create a relationship with those businesses. Online reviews have created a new form of marketing and communication that bridges the gap between simple word-of-mouth and a viral form of feedback that can move virtual mountains for a business. They are like micro marketing campaigns that keep working long after the online review has been posted, giving a constant positive image to potential consumers and creating a continual brand awareness that benefits the business for the short term and for the long term.
Benefits of Online Reviews
- Understand and Better Serve Your Consumers.
- Improve Rankings for SEO purpose.
- Allow Consumers to Have a Voice and Create Consumer Loyalty.
- Create Consumer Engagement
- Reviews Breed More Reviews.